Not much. My emigration is postponed. You can’t reckon or plan without the potential hosts.
I couldn’t arrange anything in the Netherlands or in Belgium. Now I’m searching only for opportunities in France. I registered on Workaway, WWOOF Netherlands (worthless), CouchSurfing and The Hospitality Club (I don’t think I really need them), and two German forums for would-be emigrants (not very useful).
Concerning my networking, I tested several services. I’ll keep my accounts on Diaspora, Mastodon, and Twitter; and the YouTube channel, of course.
Concerning my housing situation, of course, I haven’t cancelled or terminated anything. I’m still in my flat in Berlin. But I’m trying to get out of here as soon as possible.
- Open a new current account.
- Terminate the electricity contract.
- Terminate the Internet connection contract (or assign the contract to the new tenant).
- Sell books, CDs. etc.
- Find out about mobile phone contracts.
- Buy a trolley bag.
- Cancel the health insurance.
- Close the old current account.
- Find WWOOF or Workaway hosts.
- Buy the ticket for the departure.